Storage and RAM
Charging and battery
|Standby Time||Up to 365 Hours|
|Talk Time||Up to 20 Hours|
Network & Connectivity
|Audio||MP3, AMR, AAC, FLAC|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG|
In the box
- 1. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- 2. Available storage and RAM are less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software pre-installed in the device.
- 3. SD card needs to be purchased separately. Recommended to use Class 10 memory cards, other memory cards are not guaranteed to be fully compatible.
- 4. Charging rates are based upon the use of the included charger. Actual results may vary.
- 5. Dual 3G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
- 6. Even if a device supports some or all of the required frequencies for this carrier, it will not be able to connect unless the device is approved for this network.
- 7. Unless otherwise indicated on the Ulefone S11 product page, all data come from Ulefone Laboratories, product design specifications, and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
- The Android® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Google.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- USB-Type C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.