Storage and RAM
Charging and battery
|Standby Time||Up to 440 Hours|
|Talk Time||Up to 18 Hours|
Network & Connectivity
|Video||AVI, 3GPP, MPEG-4, MKV, MOV|
|Audio||MP3, M4A, AAC, MKA, AMR, FLAC, APE, WAV|
|Image||JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP|
In the box
- 1. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- 2. Power 5S is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1.5 meters up to 30 minutes). Charger and accessories are not water-resistant. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent and might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet Power 5S. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- 3. Available storage and RAM are less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software pre-installed in the device.
- 4. SD card needs to be purchased separately. Recommended to use Class 10 memory cards, other memory cards are not guaranteed to be fully compatible.
- 5. Charging rates are based upon the use of the included charger. Actual results may vary.
- 6. Qi wireless charger is sold separately.
- 7. Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
- 8. Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
- 9. Even if a device supports some or all of the required frequencies for this carrier, it will not be able to connect unless the device is approved for this network.
- 10. Supported by Google Pay, you should download Google Pay to use it. Google Pay available countries and regions please refer to https://pay.google.com/about.
- 11. Unless otherwise indicated on the Ulefone Power 5S product page, all data come from Ulefone Laboratories, product design specifications, and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
- The Android® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Google.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- USB-Type C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.