Ulefone is a Chinese brand making high quality and decent rugged smartphones. Recently, they launched a 5G model named Armor 10. Doogee is also a Chinese brand that has the same business mode. So here today, we will make a quick and simple comparison review of Ulefone Armor 10 VS Doogee S95 pro. Keep reading if you have any interest in it.
Specifications of Ulefone Armor 10
- OS: Android 10
- CPU: Dimensity 800 (MT6873)
- Resolution: 2400*1080
- WIFI: 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n（2.4G+5G）
- Bluetooth: V2.1+EDR, V3.0+HS, V4.2+HS, V5.0
- Battery: 5800mAh
- Wireless Charging: Yes, support 15W wireless charging
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+
- RAM+ROM: 8GB+128GB
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Cameras: 64MP main camera + 8MP wide-angle lens + 5MP macro lens as well as 2MP depth sensor
- Sensor: Acceleration Sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, L-sensor, gyroscope, E-compass, Fingerprint sensor, NFC as well as Baroceptor
Product Specifications of Doogee S95 pro
- Brand: Doogee
- Model name: S95 pro
- Operation system: Android 9.0
- Storage: 8GB+128GB
- CPU: MTK, Helio P90, 2xCortex-A75, 2.2GHz & 6xCortex-A55, 2.0GHz
- SIM Card: Dual Nano Cards
- Display: 6.3″ IPS 19:9 Waterdrop Full Screen FHD+Display
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0 80* Wide-angle
- Rear camera: SONY IMX586 48MP+8MP+8MP f/1.8+f/2.4 Wide-angle LED Flash
- Battery: 5150mAh Supports Wireless Charging
- External Storage: Micro SD Card(T-Flash Card)up to 256GB
The Ulefone Armor 10 and S95 pro both have only one classic color: Black. Additionally, both of them are certified by MIL-STD-810G, IP68, and IP69K. Therefore, there is no big difference between the 2 rugged phones in terms of protection performance.
In terms of size, Armor 10 has a size of 176.5 x 82.8 x 14.55mm. The size of S95 pro is slightly smaller compared with armor 10, its size is 168×79.3×13.8mm. What’s more, S95 pro weighs about 285g while Armor 10 weighs about 328g.
Screen, Processor, and Memory Differences
First of all, Ulefone Armor 10 has a bigger screen of 6.67 inches. While Doogee S95 pro has a smaller 6.3-inch display. Secondly, when it comes to their resolution, the resolution of Armor 10 is 2400×1080 while the one of S95 pro is 2160×1080.
By the way, Armor 10 runs on Media Tek Dimensity 800, S95 pro runs on Helio P90. What’s more, they both have a memory of 8GB+128GB. Therefore, it is obvious that Armor 10 wins in most aspects.
About the Ulefone Armor 10 VS Doogee S95 Pro, the last is the difference in the battery. Ulefone Armor 10 has a built-in 5800mAh battery that supports 15W wireless charging.
The battery of Armor 10 is beyond our expectation because the battery capacity is much bigger than normal smartphones. We think wireless charging is an attractive function as it offers convenience.
Let’s take a look at the S95 Pro, which has a built-in 5150mAh battery that supports 10W wireless charging. So, Armor 10 has better configurations than S95 pro.
That’s all the information about the Ulefone Armor 10 VS Doogee S95 pro. You can see from the above information that Armor 10 does a better job than S95 pro. Also, please feel free to leave your comments below if you have any thoughts or ideas.
Ulefone Armor 10 VS Ulefone Armor 9, What are the Differences?