Ulefone Armor 10 is the first 5G rugged phone from Ulefone. Armor 9 is a decent rugged phone that has a thermal imaging camera and supports the use of endoscope. So here today, we will make a quick and brief comparison review of Ulefone Armor 10 VS Ulefone Armor 9.
Keep reading if you have any interest in this topic. Firstly, let’s take a look at the specifications of both of them.
Specifications of Ulefone Armor 10
- OS: Android 10
- CPU: Dimensity 800 (MT6873)
- Resolution: 2400*1080
- WIFI: 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n（2.4G+5G）
- Bluetooth: V2.1+EDR, V3.0+HS, V4.2+HS, V5.0
- Battery: 5800mAh
- Wireless Charging: Yes, support 15W wireless charging
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+
- RAM+ROM: 8GB+128GB
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Cameras: 64MP main camera + 8MP wide-angle lens + 5MP macro lens as well as 2MP depth sensor
- Sensor: Acceleration Sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, L-sensor, gyroscope, E-compass, Fingerprint sensor, NFC as well as Baroceptor
Parameters of Ulefone Armor 9 Rugged Phone
- OS: Android 10
- Color: Black
- USB: Type-C
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P90
- Memory: 8GB ROM+128GB RAM
- Display: 6.3‑inch (diagonal)
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 FHD+ 410 PPI
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Rear Camera: 64MP super Camera
- Battery of Ulefone Armor 9: 6600mAh Battery
- Charging: Supports 18W fast charging
- Battery Standby Time: Up to 510 Hours
- Talk Time: Up to 42 Hours
- Fingerprint Unlock: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- SIM Card: Dual Nano-SIM slots
The Ulefone Armor 10 and Armor 9 has only one classic color: Black. Secondly, both of them are certified by MIL-STD-810G, IP68, and IP69K. Therefore, there is no big difference between the 2 rugged phones in terms of protection performance.
In terms of size, armor 10 has a size of 176.5 x 82.8 x 14.55mm. The size of Armor 9 is slightly smaller compared with armor 10, its size is 168.20×82×15 mm. What’s more, Armor 9 weighs about 320g while Armor 10 weighs about 328g.
Screen, Processor, and Memory Differences
First of all, Ulefone Armor 10 has a bigger screen of 6.67 inches. While Armor 9 has a 6.3-inch display. Secondly, when it comes to their resolution, the resolution of Armor 10 is 2400×1080 while the one of BL6000 Pro is 2340×1080.
By the way, Armor 10 runs on Media Tek Dimensity 800, Armor 9 runs on MediaTek Helio P90. However, they have the same memory of 8GB+128GB. Therefore, it is obvious that Armor 10 wins in most aspects.
Operating System and Camera Differences
Ulefone Armor 10 and Armor 9 uses Android 10 as the operating system. In terms of cameras, Armor 9 has 3 rear cameras with pixels of 64MP+2MP+0.8MP.
It is worth noting that Armor 10 has 4 rear cameras with pixels of 64MP, 8MP, 5MP as well as 2MP. BTW, Armor 10 have a 16MP front camera while the front camera of Armor 9 is 8MP.
Therefore, in the aspect of camera, we think Ulefone Armor 10 wins.
About the Ulefone Armor 10 VS Ulefone armor 9, the last is the difference in the battery. Ulefone Armor 10 has a built-in 5800mAh battery that supports 15W wireless charging.
The battery of Armor 10 is beyond our expectation because the battery capacity is much bigger than normal smartphones. We think wireless charging is an attractive function as it offers convenience.
Let’s take a look at the BL6000 Pro, which has a built-in 6600mAh battery. It is bigger than Armor 10 but Armor 9 does not have the function of wireless charging.
That’s all the information about the Ulefone Armor 10 VS Ulefone Armor 9. As we can learn from the above information that Ulefone Armor 10 has better configuration data than Armor 9 in most aspects.