Ulefone Armor 8 is one of the new models from Ulefone in 2020. So, here we will make a quick and brief review of Ulefone Armor 8 specs. Keep reading if you have any interest in it.
Features of Ulefone Armor 8
- 1. Fight with you against immersion in water, exceptional waterproof components
- 2. Incredible performance in Al that changes everything. Works without limits for a full speed experience
- 3. Massive battery, super endurance as well as 5500mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- 4. Keep track of your health. Heart rate sensor as well as pedometer
- 5. Two secure methods to unlock your phone. Facial unlock as well as side fingerprint sensor
Specifications of Ulefone Armor 8 Specs
- OS: Android 9.0
- CPU: Helio P90(MT6779) Octa-core 64-bit 2.2GHz Processor
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GM9446@970MHz
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Card Extend: Supports an external TF card up to 256GB (VFAT)
- Display Size: 6.3 inch
- Type: FHD+ Capacitive Touch Screen
- Resolution: 2340*1080 pixels
- Main Camera: 48MP+2MP+2MP Triple Rear Camera
- Five High Brightness Rear Flash
- Touch Focus
- Video Recording Resolution:
- 4K(Rear Camera)/1080P(Front Camera)
- Sub camera: 16.0MP front camera
- Multi-language. More details please refer to the screenshots
- Battery: 5500mAh(typ), Built in
- Quick Charge: 5V 3A, 15W fast charge
- Wireless Charging: Yes, 10W
- Charge Interface: USB Type-C
- Charger Type: EU Type
Product Features of Ulefone Armor 8
The flagship line of rugged smartphones from the Chinese company Ulefon has always been distinguished by an excellent value for money. However, not all users are willing to pay a lot of money for a durable and functional phone, so the corporation often expands the range of the series and at the expense of more affordable devices. The hero of today’s review is trying his best to retain the familiar functionality of the flagship, although it is characterized by a reduced price tag.
The design of the novelty is impressive. The modern design of the photo modules in the style of the latest Apple iPhones, the abundance of rubberized elements and the carbon texture of the back panel, the side fingerprint scanner, the display frames, which are not huge for the IP68 segment, look quite presentable.
The technical characteristics are revealed to the fullest thanks to the applied IPS-screen. The Mediatek Helio P60 processor , 4GB of RAM as well as the Mali G72MP3 graphics accelerator will give you smooth and comfortable gameplay in the most demanding games with medium-high graphics parameters. In addition, 64GB of ROM will be enough for most Android users, however, the microSD card slot is not forgotten.
The main 16-, 5- and 2-megapixel cameras are not installed for show. Mobile photographers can capture crisp and detailed daytime shots, with evening shots getting worse. But It is difficult to get a frame without noise. However, the 8-megapixel front – facing photosensor is even simpler and more suitable for replacing a mirror. What’s more, the 5580mAh battery supports wireless charging and provides about 10-12 hours of active screen time, which will last for about a couple of days. Furthermore, the buyer will also be pleased with Android Q and NFC support (contactless payments). As a result, we got an attractive and balanced device that has many competitive advantages that are important for the fight against opponents.
We offer you free shipping as well as special offers.